no TAP | SPAN ports or agents
no device | network impact
50% savings vs. competitors
no TAP | SPAN ports, agents, tuning or multiple appliances
no device crashing or network impact
no cost to start, 50% savings vs. competitors
IoT security products
secure your IoT, OT and connected medical devices
know exactly what is on your network and track where it is
overcome pitfalls with vulnerability scanning IoT devices
know when devices behave abnormally or maliciously
integrate with existing tools to manage & control IoT
reduce deployment, maintenance, risk & cost
use cases | solutions
deploy in minutes or hours, easy as 1-2-3
connect the IoT security appliance anywhere on the network.
forward DHCP & DNS logs
get automated results
Unique “No Network TAP Deployment” cuts deployment time, costs & maintenance
- Unlike competive solutions, IoT Secure does not use expensive network TAP | SPAN ports or endpoint agents.
- And without network TAPs, there is nothing inline nor is the switch taxed with the extra load to duplicate packets. As a result, you’ll have no performance impact to the network with IoT secure.
- A centralized deployment means a single appliance typically covers all locations and networks to reduce deployment time and on-going planning and maintenance.
automatically discover, identify & track every device
Identify All Managed, Unmanaged & IoT Devices
- IoT Secure tells you when a device connects and exactly what it is. No more manual device inventory.
- Because you’ll see every device, finding shadow IT is easy. And, you don’t need to worry about accurately identifying devices because IoT Secure even profiles devices that encrypt traffic or that have 3rd party NICs.
- Now, you can alleviate problems with finding vulnerable devices that have moved since they was last scanned. Because IoT Secure automatically tracks devices, you can find them wherever and whenever they move.
stop crashing or excluding devices from vulnerability scans. find IoT threats like ransomware that vulnerability scanners miss.
Safe, Active Inspection Designed for IoTTraditional vulnerability scanners often need agents for in-depth scanning. Also, they can overwhelm and crash devices or force IT to exclude them from scans. Either can lead to incompletely tested or untested devices on the network.
IoT Secure’s IoT PortSafeTM was designed just for sensitive IoT devices that don’t run agents. It first understands what the device is and how to safely test it, before any testing occurs. With this knowledge, it then can gently test the device to detect IoT vulnerabilities precisely, intelligently and non-intrusively. And, it does so as devices connect so there you know right away when a vulnerable device connects to the network vs. waiting until the next scheduled vulnerability scan.
- Default Credentials
- Hard-Coded Credentials
- Open/Unwanted Services
- Manufacturer Back Doors
- EternalBlue / Ransomware
- Remote Code Execution
- BlueKeep, VXWorks, etc.
- RDP & SSL Vulnerabilites
- Unsecured Document Access
automate anomalous behavior monitoring
Device-level monitoring is no longer a tedious and manual process involving manual device behavior analysis and security rules.
IoT Secure automates the process. The results are automated and high-fidelity alerts to protect the environment when a devices misbehaves.
- suspicious communications
- malicious communications
- abnormal communications
- CVE & CERT advisories mapped to devices
- restricted devices
- network hopping
- restricted OS
manage & control IoT: supplement your existing tools with missing device context and automated policy
Leverage existing tools to take control of IoT
- IoT Secure can integrate device and threat detail with other solutions that your team is already using. So, you’ll have the context needed to make fast & informed decisions, while in the case of NAC, have a means to block, segment and control devices.
Remediate Unpatch-able IoT devices
- Once a security threat is identified, IoT Secure can automatically create and share a compensating control to remediate the vulnerability while leaving the device operational. Additionally, IoT Secure uniquely does this for passive, behavior-based threats and threats discovered through our active inspection.
two ways to secure IoT devices
which one is right for you?
2 inch x 2 inch micro-server
1U appliance server
120V or PoE
redundant power supplies 120/240V
1GB + 10GB fiber connections
proof of concept &
number of devices
Up to 10,000
IoT-miniTM FREE – threat check PDF report
IoT-miniTM Pro+ – real-time dashboard
real-time Dashboard with Full detail, filtering and configuration options
- robust, but limited assessment of one (1) network segment
- basic IoT discovery
- basic IoT identification + categorization
- basic PortSafeTM IoT vulnerability detection
- one-time assessment report
- enterprise-wide coverage
- advanced IoT discovery
- advanced oT identification + categorization
- advanced PortSafeTM IoT vulnerability detection
- IoT behavior monitoring
- real-time dashboard & reporting
optional upgrade to IoT-miniTM Pro+
- integration (NAC, SIEM, asset & vulnerability mgmt., ITSM, etc.)
- automated security policy for device blocking & threat mitigation